SkinX is the first teledermatology application in Thailand. Providing consultation by skin experts from everywhere and easily get the treatment and drug delivery anytime. We create an end to end service beyond the traditional skin offer.
For more information: https://skinx.app
- Take ownership of the testing process, including planning and management of Unit Testing, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Manage track and report defects during the software development and user acceptance testing.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Communicate test progress, test results and other relevant testing information to appropriate project stakeholders.
- Tracking the defects status and report to project member/stakeholders.
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Participate in requirement analysis, design reviews, and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Graduate or higher with at least 3 years in Software Quality ssurance role.
- Experienced with JIRA or any other issues tracking software.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Passion in software products, start-ups, and cutting-edge technology.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Experience with Mobile Application, Web Application and API Testing is a plus.
- Experience at least one automated test framework and tool.
- Experience in non-functional testing is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and a team player.
- Detail-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies, tools, methods.