Head of Marketing (SkinX)
September 17, 2021
Head of Marketing is leading total businesses through the E-commerce channel for SkinX. Develops E-commerce strategy and sees it through from insights to execution to drive revenue and profit growth. Implements brand strategies and tactics to seamlessly drive the online services, manage customer relationships, merchandising, category management, business planning and trade management utilizing cross-functional resources and data sources.
- Strong understanding of beauty E-commerce dynamics and class of trade strategies, including new and emerging areas within the omnichannel space.
- Strategically develop and implement innovative beauty E-commerce marketing, merchandising, pricing, profitable sales strategy, and programs to drive joint business plans and exceed sales objectives.
- Develop and coordinate distribution programs to reduce costs and provide exceptional customer service. Control sales budget and promotion expenses to contribute to profitable objectives and investments.
- Serve as liaison between beauty E-commerce contacts, sales team counterparts and internal support team members to foster culture of growth and collaborations.
- Strategically analyze and interpret beauty E-commerce trends and demographic data. Project short-term forecasts out 2-3 years to ensure action plans meet future demands.
- Perform strategic analyses, and design strategic business presentations tailored to achieve realistic customer performance, and support planning process.
Education required: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years’ progressive exempt status experience in business, customer management and customer development or equivalent in other business functions, specific to E-Commerce. Proficient in business and financial/budget analysis with an understanding of omni-channel dynamics, insights, and profitability metrics.
- Beauty E-commerce experience with passion for driving E-commerce growth is a must. Knowledge of supply and demand. Knowledge of Integrated Customer Business Planning Process and operations of Business Planner software.
- Results, strategy and vision orientation, leadership, strong oral and written communication, ethical judgment, and decision making, cross-cultural, international business intuition, change management, analytical, project and risk management and building relationships.
- Sales, E-commerce sales, cross-functional, persuasive, prioritization and time management, resources and team management, complex problem solving, active listening, coaching, adaptability, and social perspectives.