T-POP application is a fan club application in Thailand to satisfy Thai fans around the world subsidiary of THAI BROADCASTING, a Thai media company subsidiary that does business in television production, film making, event management, animation, publishing, event marketing and recording. Investing together with SCB 10X, a leading financial innovation corporation under the umbrella of SCB.
- Working on User experience and User interface for websites and applications “T-POP”
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with the product owners and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals, and user experience.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and analyze user feedback to improve the overall user experience.
- Create and maintain design systems and style guides to ensure consistency across applications
- Present designs and deliverables to peers and stakeholders, effectively communicating design rationale and trade-offs.
- Design Artwork and Motion graphics for use via social media sometimes.
- Analyze product requirement and design experience and prototype to validate product directions
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping best UX/UI design to our customers
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your product, thinking in terms of experience.
- Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to reiterate design to launch quickly and respond to users feedback.
- 3+ years of experience working with UX/UI design.
- Experience with Graphic design, Interaction design or relevant.
- Experience in UX (User experience) and UI (User Interface) of Application (iOS, Android) and Website .
- Familiarity with Figma, Sketch, Invision and Adobe (Require; Adobe illustrator, Adobe photoshop, Adobe aftereffect) .
- Understand Application lifecycle.
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Feel comfortable to raise your opinion when you think differently from others.
- Competitive salary package
- Life insurance + Group health insurance + Dental treatment fee
- Working hours: Mon-Fri with flexible working hour
- Work-from-home policy
- Variable bonus
- Free snacks and drinks
- Chance to become a Startup co-founder
- Company activities e.g. team building, outing, party, etc.
- Siam Square One, 7fl. (Hybrid working)