Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. As a universal overlay network, Axelar supports general message passing and composability of programs via a proof-of-stake transport layer. Developer tools and APIs make it easy for both protocol and application developers to integrate interoperability.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
The Axelar network mainnet has been rolling out since January, 2022. It is now live and supports cross-chain asset transfers across more than 10 networks, with more networks and assets added regularly. Axelar has developed a sample cross-chain asset transfer application called Satellite, which provides a simple, efficient user experience to transfer assets between chains. Other applications building multichain experiences on Axelar include cross-chain NFT marketplaces, yield aggregators, privacy services and gaming guilds.
Axelar is building the infrastructure to connect Web3. Join us!
- Planning, developing, and writing operational procedures and manuals.
- Researching, developing, and documenting technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Analyzing documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment.
- You enjoy being hands-on, being a self-starter that thrives well in ambiguity.
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes.
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to do things differently.
- Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user.