Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer
SCB 10X Summary
SCB 10X is a subsidiary of SCB X with the mission to create long-term value through building and investing in exponential technologies, championing passionate entrepreneurs, empowering the underserved long tail, and building successful partnerships.
SCB 10X Venture Building Summary
SCB 10X's venture building team partners with entrepreneurs like you who leverage new technologies to create products people love. We co-found startups with you while providing the capital, advisory, and network support. In most cases, we invest pre-seed funds over a 6-month period and pour our hearts and souls into supporting you with all aspects of getting a new venture off the ground and succeeding.
This isn’t a “job”. If you’re ready to be a co-founder in a startup that makes a dent in the universe, then we want to talk to you. Specifically, we seek business operations founders/entrepreneurs to join our program who are then paired with other world-class cofounders such, blockchain developers, AI experts, growth specialists, product designers and more. New teams form after a brief period of founder dating and then work together to ideate, test, validate, build, and scale the next great startup.
The 10X venture-building advantage
- Help to find co-founders: We help you find your future cofounders by matching you with people from our highly vetted community that have complementary skills.
- Recruiting: Talent network and help with recruiting to fill key roles.
- Technical to Deep tech support: Research and coaching from experts in the field from mobile, blockchain, AI, etc.
- Legal and risk management: Coaching on incorporation and compliance along with discounted access to leading law and accounting firms.
- Global Network: Unique access to partners, portfolio companies, leading companies on a global scale.
- Community: Private office space in the center of Bangkok (FYI center) that also acts as Web3 hub with partners likes Nansen, Fireblocks, Apeboard, Token Unlocks, etc.
- Investment: Beyond employee benefits, we can invest capital into the companies we work with to give them a boost before raising Seed funding.
You will have the opportunity to be the co-founder or leadership role within a startup and we will help you build your vision, extensively augmented with our own experience and with customer feedback. Specifically in this role, a product designer is a person who is responsible for driving the product of a startup.
The specific responsibilities of a product designer can vary depending on the needs of the startup they are working with. However, some common responsibilities of might also include:
- You will take part in the entire cycle of product development and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve user’s pain points while staying within constraints
- You will work in collaborative, data-driven teams to build various products
- You will work in both front-end and back-end development including some part of cutting-edge technology such as machine learning or blockchain depending on products
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- Apply a variety of languages and tech stacks to your work
- At least 5 years experiences in front-end and back-end development
- Solid computer science fundamentals in databases, operating systems, algorithms, data structures, etc
- Keen interest in learning and working with a new technology stack
- Experience with server-side languages such as Node.js, Go
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Blockchain or AI project development is preferred
- Potential equity ownership
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance (including dental), social security, and life insurance
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Variable bonus and salary increase
- Happy Thursdays with free snacks and drinks
- Get involved with a startup at its earliest stages
- Company activities e.g. team building, outing, party, etc.
- Budget to get from zero to spinoff