Senior Full Stack Developer
April 09, 2021
- Develop software solutions by designing, developing, and installing software solutions to support business and customer requirements.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations, as necessary.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor development team to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in system development.
- Professional experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional experience in project management.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, SpringMVC or newer framework: Spring boot.
- Strong Knowledge of XML, JSON schema, and Web Service technology.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet.
- Knowledge of finance or investment is preferred.