Senior AI Engineer
SCB 10X Venture Building Summary
SCB 10X's venture building team partners with entrepreneurs like you who leverage new technologies to create products people love. We co-found startups with you while providing the capital, advisory, and network support. In most cases, we invest pre-seed funds over a 6-month period and pour our hearts and souls into supporting you with all aspects of getting a new venture off the ground and succeeding.
This isn’t a “job”. If you’re ready to be a co-founder in a startup that makes a dent in the universe, then we want to talk to you. Specifically, we seek founders/entrepreneurs to join our program who are then paired with other world-class cofounders, blockchain developers, AI experts, growth specialists, product designers and more. New teams form after a brief period of founder dating and then work together to ideate, test, validate, build, and scale the next great startup.
The 10X venture-building advantage
- Help to find co-founders: We help you find your future cofounders by matching you with people from our highly vetted community that have complementary skills.
- Recruiting: Talent network and help with recruiting to fill key roles.
- Technical to Deep tech support: Research and coaching from experts in the field from mobile, blockchain, AI, etc.
- Legal and risk management: Coaching on incorporation and compliance along with discounted access to leading law and accounting firms.
- Global Network: Unique access to partners, portfolio companies, leading companies on a global scale.
- Community: Private office space in the center of Bangkok (FYI center) that also acts as Web3 hub with partners likes Nansen, Fireblocks, Apeboard, Token Unlocks, etc.
- Investment: Beyond employee benefits, we can invest capital into the companies we work with to give them a boost before raising Seed funding.
You will have the opportunity to be the co-founder or leadership role within a startup and we will help you build your vision, extensively augmented with our own experience and with customer feedback. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in developing and deploying machine learning and deep learning models and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field. Specifically in this role, an AI engineer is a person who is responsible for
- Take part in the entire cycle of product development and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- Work in collaborative, data-driven teams to build various products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas where AI application can stimulate business growth
- Conduct research and development processes for AI strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest AI emergences relevant to the business domain
- Design, develop, and implement deep learning models for various applications.
- Customize deep learning model architecture to suit the requirements.
- Train and fine-tune deep learning models using large datasets.
- Evaluate and optimize deep learning models for accuracy and performance.
- Convert trained models to ONNX format for deployment.
- Deploy deep learning models
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate deep learning models into production systems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in deep learning research.
- Experience in formulating and strategizing AI solutions
- Hands-on knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, Tensorflow, Python, NLP
- Experience in one or more specialized machine learning areas, e.g., NLP, deep learning, recommendation systems, computer vision, conversational AI, and reinforcement learning
- Proven experience in applying AI to practical and all-inclusive technology solutions
- Solid computer science fundamentals in computer networks, databases, operating systems, algorithms, data structures, etc.
- Knowledge of various deep learning model architectures.
- Strong ability to modify deep learning model architectures.
- Strong experience in deep learning, including experience with popular deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras.
- Experience with training deep learning models on large datasets.
- Experience with deep learning model deployments
- Experience with ONNX model conversion.
- Proficiency in Tensorflow.js.
- Strong programming skills in Python and proficiency with relevant libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen interest in learning and working with an innovative technology stack
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design
- Experience with a public cloud (preferable GCP)
- Experience in blockchain technology
- Potential equity ownership
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance (including dental), social security, and life insurance
- Flexible working hours and remote work policy
- Variable bonus and salary increase
- Happy Thursdays with free snacks and drinks
- Get involved with a startup at its earliest stages
- Company activities e.g. team building, outing, party, etc.
- Budget to get from zero to spinoff