Opportunity: HR manager (mid-senior level)
Type: Full-time contractor
Location: Bangkok, Hybrid (WFH 3 days/week)
TokenUnlocks is a fast-growing AI and Blockchain startup with 1 million monthly visits and 100K+ active users across the globe, we built a blockchain data analytics platform to simplify crypto and digital asset information. Our customers use TokenUnlocks to manage their portfolio risk for the upcoming unlocks as well as learn about tokenomics insight on our channel.
Who we are looking for
TokenUnlocks is aiming to be the leading crypto data provider that helps promote trust and transparency. We are in search of an eager and ambitious Leader in the People / HR function. This is a perfect opportunity for experienced HR to help us scale to compete globally in the crypto space. This opportunity will be a promising and enriching experience with exposure to cross-functional team dynamics, and business strategies, you will be working and reporting directly to the CEO
Our ideal candidate is someone who is not just looking for a typical work experience but is genuinely passionate about learning and growing with the company. Prior experiences or academic relates in business, tech, or web 3.0 will be an enormous advantage, but it's the growth mindset, can-do attitude, and adaptability that we value most.
- Work closely with the executive team to plan and scale people in the company to align with the business strategy
- Oversee headcount management, planning, and optimization.
- Conduct market surveys to ensure competitive compensation packages (salary, benefits, incentives).
- Develop and monitor employee performance framework for informed decision-making on promotions, rotations, and developmental opportunities.
- Oversee company performance review and coordinate quarterly leadership and team check-ins.
- Develop and implement company employee policies, company rules
- eg. benefits, vacation, and reimbursement.
- Identify skill gaps, and develop and execute programs for employee and leadership development.
- Organize activities to enhance company culture and employee engagement, such as knowledge-sharing sessions and company outings, monthly events
- Coordinate monthly salary and payroll processing including payments to external individuals (part-time, interns).
- Manage and control the people-related budget ( training, culture, perks) ensuring effective utilization.
- Manage employee reimbursement processes.
- Manage and improve employee documentation operation (eg. contracts, benefits, payslips)
- Conduct life cycle check-ins, including probation and regular performance reviews
- Identify and enhance people related process and operation
- Oversee the entire recruitment process, including negotiations, drafting employment contracts, and coordinating hiring steps with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Engineering, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Economics, or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the People/ HR team
- Proven experience in HR strategy and operations, preferably in a startup environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a great can-do attitude
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- A strong eagerness to learn, and adapt to new technology, and curiosity in a startup environment and scaling team to compete with the global market
- A self-learner attitude with excellent team collaboration skills. We value adaptability and a high-growth mindset.
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Thai, especially in writing and reading.
- Optional - advantageous but not mandatory:
- Any academic projects or club participation related to tech, startup, business, or marketing.
- Basic understanding or keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, AI, data-driven products, investment products, web 3.0, or tokenomics.