Head of Human Resources (position to work for a JV company)
September 03, 2021
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as Culture, Compensation, Benefits, and Wellbeing etc.
- Act to lead the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance management, development, and engagement etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics, and build and supervise the work of HR activities and provide guidance for the team.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- BSc/BA or higher in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills