The software Engineer will be responsible for full cycle of product development and create effectively solutions that impact and solve customers' pain points, including utlize suitable technologies to support entire product development.
• Take part in the entire cycle of product development and delivery from ideation to
deployment and everything in between
• Design solutions and choose technologies that solve user’s pain points while staying
• Work in collaborative, data-driven teams to build various products
• Work in both front-end and back-end development including some part of cutting-edge
technology such as Machine Learning or Blockchain depending on products
• Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
• Apply a variety of languages and tech stacks to your work
• Experienced in both front-end and back-end development
• Solid computer science fundamentals in databases, operating systems, algorithms
data structures, etc
• Keen interest in learning and working with a new technology stack
• Able to learn and work in both front-end and back-end development
• Love building stuffs (we built many products here!