Finance & Accounting Manager (Rakkar Digital)
Rakkar Digital is a startup company backed by SCB 10X focusing in digital asset and blockchain space. We provide digital asset custody and related services to our clients across ASEAN. We are on a mission to enable our clients to securely store and easily access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. The team is growing fast. We are looking for strong talents to join us in multiple countries across the region.
We’re looking for a Finance Manager with technical accounting experience and hands-on experience with monthly revenue accounting close. You will work with several teams, such as Sales, Customer Success and Operation to ensure all revenue contracts and accounting are booked properly. The goal is to analyze daily financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to senior management on future financial plan.
This role reports directly to the CEO and sits in our Bangkok office.
- Manage daily financial operation with the related parties.
- Maintain financial health of the organization.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the management while recommending future courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct review and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Maintain accounting and financial operation activities e.g. book keeping, procurements, payments, etc.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Comprehensive and current understanding of accounting and tax laws
- Proven ability to interpret and apply accounting guidance and prepare formal, well-supported, memo’s and supporting analyses
- Strong communication skills, including ability to present technical guidance and analysis in a comprehensive and articulate manner to different levels and departments throughout the organization
- Process optimization focused – vision with the ability to apply practical solutions and navigate through ambiguity
- Advance skills in Excel / spreadsheet modeling
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org