T-POP application is a fan club application in Thailand to satisfy Thai fans around the world subsidiary of THAI BROADCASTING, a Thai media company subsidiaries that do business in television production, film making, event management, animation, publishing, event marketing and recording. Investing together with SCB 10X, a leading financial innovation corporation under the umbrella of SCB.
- Implement new features and maintain T-POP Application and Website.
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Own and lead the end-to-end product backend process of products/ideas/solutions as well as user acquisition
- Work through product problems from definition and opportunity to shipping software to our customers
- Be actively involved in defining the strategy for your product, thinking out of the box and create a better user experience.
- Work closely with Product Owners and UX/UI Designer to reiterate design to launch quickly and respond to users' feedbacks.
- 3+ years of experiences back-end development
- Solid computer science fundamentals in databases, operating systems, algorithms, data structures, etc.
- Proficient with Node.js, Typescript (Nest.js)
- Proficient with RDBMS (SQL), Redis, Git
- Solid experience with Google Cloud Platform (Cloud Run, Compute Engine, etc.)
- Proven experience in a high-concurrency platform
- Understand business requirements and be able to design
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Feel comfortable to raise your opinion when you think differently from others
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Competitive salary package
- Life insurance + Group health insurance + Dental treatment fee
- Working hour: Mon-Fri with flexible working hour
- Work from home policy
- Variable bonus
- Free snacks and drinks
- Chance to become a Startup co-founder
- Company activities e.g. team building, outing, party, etc.
- Siam Square One, 7fl. (Hybrid working)